27th Birthday week

Monday, April 25, 2016
I turned 27 last week! woohoo! For my actual birthday we didn't really do much. We had our first playgroup so the boys had fun going to that! Jonathan surprised me with an (all night) date night for that Saturday so I was SO excited! Thursday we took the boys to Dollywood! We got passes this year because both boys are free and I still cringe when I think about the $ we dropped...BUT we will go a lot and they LOVED it!




Friday we had some friends over for Dessert and then Saturday was our Date night!! We went thrifting for a couple hours and then had a GOOD dinner :) Love having long date nights!
Sunday was church and then boys played outside so much since it was beautiful :)
Sundays are hard when Naps get messed up/skipped ;)

 Love my mr. rolly

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Designed with ♥ by Nudge Media Design